Saturday, March 21, 2009

Mr. Mischeif & Sleeping Beauty

The one time I leave the fridge lock open, this is what happens. Traver opened the door, climbed up on the step and helped himself to a bran muffin. So cute.


And if that wasn't cute enough, I finished making dinner and went to set the table and found Anika fast asleep on the couch. I took them to the park today and they played hard. Then we walked all the way home. It was probably a half hour walk because I didn't bring the stroller. It was fun. I'm so excited for summer.

ok i have no idea how to turn the picture. oops.


3 comments:

  1. haha, OK, that Traver pic is adorable! He's such a big boy now, climbing and standing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Stuff Weez Traer sure is turning into a little man

    ReplyDelete
  3. all I can say is ahh......too cute. Love it when I find the kids sleeping when it is unexpected.

    ReplyDelete