Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Stars of My Blog

I've been informed that a certain blog stalker doesn't like that I refer to him in only one letter. He seems to think I clearly have forgotten how to spell his name. And so I've decided, that in order to maintain consistency, the people mentioned in my blog will now be referred to as follows:
MY KIDS
Keira: Miss K
Anika: Miss A
Traver: Big T
MY BFF's
Tara: TRae
Debbie Jo: Djo
THE CHILDREN'S FATHER:
Previously known as P: Daddy P (that should be enough letters for him)
THE GRANDPARENTS:
My Dad & Step Mom: Papa Blu & Nanny Blu
My Mom & Step Dad: Ma Pow & Pa Pow
Daddy P's Parents: Pa Jack & Ma Jack
All other special guests will be referred to with their initals or whatever crazy nickname I think up.
Hope that clears things up. Happy Reading.

4 comments:

  1. Poor little blog stalker..
    I think it's all hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. some people should be glad they are Mentioned at all

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I agree with Trevor, some people should be glad they are mentioned at all! I have yet to see Cuz R mentioned ONCE!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. if Cuz R wants to be mentioned, i would suggest stirring up some trouble so i have something write about Cuz R HAHA

    ReplyDelete